Heliski Mont- Blanc
Thank’s to Chamonix’s perfect location on the border of Italy and Switzerland, Mountain Access Heliski is able to offer you the best of the natural beauty and wilderness of VAL VENI.
Chamonix is the ideal departure point for off-piste skiing and heliskiing.
Val Veni is the italian valley just after the Mont Blanc tunnel on the right side. (30 mn from Chamonix)
The guides can bring you untracked, pristine ski runs, choosing them according to your level and to the snow conditions.
There are many differrent way to organise your helisking. We can offer you various different programs but we would also be delighted to take care of any specific request and personalized trips.
- We take care of the organisation of your day. (9 :00 to 15 :00)
- 2 drops: Descent 2400m
- Highest altitude: 3470m
- You need to have a good level of skiing ability and some prior experience of off-piste skiing.
- Small groups 4 persons maximum for the best learning
- Security equipment provided
- Personalized service
DATES ET RATES 2020
December 15 – May 15
Now you just have to choose when you want to fly !
630 € / person (Max 4 person)
- Sunday March 01rd
• Your guide will contact you before to assess your equipment and conditions • Meeting at the Drop Zone « Entrêve », front the cable car « Val Veni – Courmayeur » (Italie –Courmayeur, 30 mn from Chamonix. Possibility to manage your tranfer) • Safety meeting with your guide. We provide the safety equipment. DVA, showel, probe, harness, ABS backpack. Explications about helicopter rules. • Take off from the Drop Zone. • 2 Drops : La Lex Blanche 3470m, L’ Aigle 3500m, Pyramide 3000m, Estelette 3050m, Fortin 2811m. • We can rest and have a delicious lunch in a tyoical italian inn. • Ski down back to Courmayeur • The program can be changed depending on snow conditions and group level.
Price includes : - The guide’s fee - 2 helicopter drops - Italian taxes flight fee - ABS back pack - Safety equipment. DVA transceiver, showel, probe, harness - Lunches - Lift ticket if necessery - An insurance organisation - An individuel insurance. Research and transfer to local hospital Price doesn’t includes: - Personal equipment. - Beverage during lunch time - Cancellation insurance
PERSONAL ÉQUIPMENT -Fat ski or large snowboard adapted for deep snow. -Poles with large basket -½ L thermos bottle. Energy bars -Sun protections (cream, sun glasses cat 3 or 4, goggle) -Helmet -Camera or video. Drones are forbiden on heliski program -Passeport or identity papers
High Mountain Guide • Eric FAVRET 57 years old, born in Chamonix. He will be your «premier de cordée » on your Héliski Experience • High Mountain Guide, Ski Instructor, Racing ski coach. 33 years experience guiding people around the word.